Friday, October 16, 2015

Stacie watches Premiers Part 2

Here is the second half of my awesome post (I know you all think it is awesome...right?)...where I will give you my opinion on the shows that I like.  Since I like so many shows, I am sure that you will find one out of all of them that you like as well.  So..without further ado, here is some more...

Bones

I use to fall asleep every night watching this show.  I have loved it since I started watching it, and still look forward to watching it each week.  First off, I love Bones and Booth...they are two of my favorite characters of all time and their chemistry is undeniable.  Like Castle and The Mysteries of Laura, Bones relies heavily on mystery/forensics but also on humor, which I appreciate.  As we open this season, it looks as if Booth is dead and we find out that it is in fact his brother Jared.  Of course, his friends at the Jeffersonian rally to find and save him.  I love the Jeffersonian and all those who make up the team, but I am sad that Aristu is not there anymore.  I loved his relationship with Cam, and it makes me sad.

Code Black

This show is brand spankin new on CBS this year and stars none other than Marcia Gay Harden who is one of my favorite actresses.  She is on staff at a hospital that deals with many intense situations and is teaching residents how to endure and come out strong from the things they experience.  I would have to say that this is my favorite new show for a few different reasons...#1) It has a strong female lead #2) It is medical #3) It is intense #4) It kinda reminds me of a darker version of Grey's anatomy

Criminal Minds

I'm not a fan of the season thus far for a few reasons, #1) they don't have JJ back from maternity leave yet #2) I feel that the episodes are very similar to other episodes that have been done in the past #3) While I love Aisha Tyler, I am having trouble to adjusting her to not playing a comedic role.  I do however love the cast and will always be a fan of this show.

CSI: Cyber

I love this show so much! As the last CSI spinoff, it has actually captured my attention with the cyber aspect along with the great cast (Patricia Arquette, James Vanderbeek, and Ted Danson.  It is psychological mixed with mystery which is one of my favorite genres.


SHOWS THAT ARE MAKING ME FRUSTRATED

Gotham is very much frustrating me this season because of its darkness.  I know that it is not a happy show to begin with, but I feel like it got extremely dark.

How to get away with Murder is just not doing it for me this season because I feel like they are making every character too convoluted and mean.



No comments:

Post a Comment