Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Stacie watches Bones



I have not been as excited about Bones in a long time, mostly due to the fact that I have had other shows on my radar and that they killed off Sweets at the beginning of the season, but the most recent episode "The Puzzler in the Pit" made me feel a sort of TV nostalgia.  Keeping that in mind, here is what I thought about last weeks episode...

1) The fact that I was so into the "Daisy" aspect of the episode (I am usually annoyed by her character) says a lot.  I was not even focused on the murder investigation, which is usually my favorite aspect of crime dramas (I love a good mystery).
2) I love that Daisy has a doula, and the fact that she is Natalie from "The Facts of Life" makes it even better
3) Daisy seems unusually calm and happy, which made me incredibly sad knowing that she is just covering up how she truly feels.
4) The fact that Daisy has her Jeffersonian friends around her because they are her family is so awesome to me because they are her only support, and they also knew Sweets so well.  When Daisy wants Booth to stay, it made me cry.
5)  Daisy going into labor and realizing that she can't be calm and rational while delivering the baby made me sad, but with the help of her friends, she ends up with a beautiful baby boy who is named Seely Lance which made my heart melt because that is what Sweets wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment