Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Stacie watches the Scorpion Season Finale

As I have said before, I love this show!  It is the perfect new show in my book.  Here are my thoughts on the season finale...

First of all, watching Walters cling to life while his car hangs off a mountain is not my definition of good.  As we saw in the last episode everything comes crashing down for "Team Scorpion" and as founder and team leader, Walter decides to call it quits, which means that the rest of the team is left in limbo.  Cabe resigns from Homeland, Paige prepares to move to be with Drew and everyone else is at a loss.  

As Walters life hangs in the balance, the whole team ends up being there to help their friend.  Paige and Ralph finally get there in time to watch the car completely crumble towards the ground as Cabe rises up holding walter (a dramatic conclusion)

I loved that Ralph was so sad and knew Walter was in trouble.  I loved how Cabe came within moments to help the man he thinks of as a son.  I loved how the whole team works together.  I loved how Walter is telling them memories because he thinks he is going to die.  Pretty much, I loved this episode and am so grateful it will be on for a second season.

No comments:

Post a Comment