Thursday, February 12, 2015

Stacie watches "Greys: All I Could Do Was Cry"




On people saying "I'm so sorry for your loss."

"It's a pat little phrase, and an empty one.  It doesn't begin to cover what's actually happening to them.  It lets us empathizewithout forcing us to feel their devastation ourselves.  It protects us from feeling that pain that dark seeping relentless pain...the kind that can eat you alive, and everyday, I thank God for that."-Kepner

I'm actually loving Jackson's mom right now!

My heart hurts for kepner and Jackson!

"I lit a candle in the chapel, it made me feel better.  You can just give them privacy, that's all they want."-Amelia

Amelia knows because she's been through this before...which makes things even more sad.

"This isn't fair...none of this is fair"-kepner

Ahhh this episode is so sad

Ok lady comes in because her husband shot her only to discourage is having a baby she didn't know about !

I love how they are in the chapel!

"I have spent my life believing in a God who is just."  Kepler starts to not believe in God...she's angry.

Jackson crying in the chapel.  Ugh this episode is killing me!

Poor girl that lost her fiance!

"You lost somebody, and you are hurting, but you will get through this."  You can survive this, you are strong.  It's ok, its going to be ok."-Kepler

"If you can't look for light in the darkest of places, without stopping even when it seems impossible, then you won't succeed." Amelia

Ahhh all the candles were lit!


Altogether a great yet emotional episode!


No comments:

Post a Comment