Thursday, February 5, 2015

Stacie watches "Greys Anatomy:The Bed's Too Big Without You"

I'm currently in the midst of watching this weeks episode of "Greys Anatomy", and it is somewhat depressing.  This episode is about being alone.  Being alone can take on many forms from feeling alone even when we are around people to feeling alone when we are in the middle of a struggle and have nobody to reach out and hold our hand. That being said, here are my thoughts on the episode...

-I feel so bad for poor Kepner...she has her mom telling her not to terminate and ger husband telling her to do it.  She is a Christian and is struggling because age feels alone even though the two people who are suppose to be the most supportive.

-Amelia trying to get everyone to understand the brain tumor surgery and then not getting it is in itself a sense of loneliness until one of the residents begins to understand.

-I LOVED the tumor that they 3D printed in order to understand it...brilliant!

-the girls talking about being lonely without their men and Maggie saying how she is always alone...made me sad.

-"have we used up all our happy?"-Callie I loved this because I know we all feel this sometimes...like what if we had something so good that gave us happiness, maybe we won't get anymore.

-my favorite part of the whole thing is the end when Maggie and Meredith are face timing and talking like sisters are suppose to

Altogether...I loved this episode despite its sadness.

No comments:

Post a Comment